Sunday, February 9, 2014

Embossed love

Hey! I love this stamp I got from stampin up. I used it with versa mark and then embossed gold onto this black piece of card stock. I then layered it onto some red paper. I added a piece of red ribbon and then adhered it to the card base. I love this image of this couple! I layered it up with spellbinders. I added this flower set white/gold flower with the red heart brad. I love these heart brads, they are shiny and they come in the longer heart size too. I embossed the gold onto the flower so it would all match. Lastly I punched the right side of the card with a Martha Stewart punch to add some interest and then placed more of that same red paper behind for an accent.
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Diva's By Design - Die cuts
The craft place - Valentines
Cater crop - Heart
Corrosive Challenge - Feel the love!
TTCRD
Challenges 4 everybody
Simon Says - Hearts
Make it Monday!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kelly. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Kelly, a lovely design and stunning colour scheme. The gold embossed text is stunning and wonderful details.......... lovely image!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Heather agree yes the embossed on Black with hold looks stunning...May I ask you which Stamp is the Image it looks adorable and Love too your color combo..what a sweet wedding card or couple card...love this

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #15, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a pretty card! Very romantic but not cheesy. Saw you on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card, a fantastic project you have made - it's great to see something different. Very well done and the best of luck - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. I would love you to join my blog. Happy Crafting. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute couple, Kelly! The gold text in the background is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Have a Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, do like the colours. Seen on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Thanks so much for playing with us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Kelly ,love the embossing on the background card ...stunning
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love that image, so happy, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cite! I love the expressions on their faces. Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete