Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Turq & Purple

Hey, I have one more for you today. Here is an image by Dearie Dolls. I stamped the sentiment with a stampin up stamp. I sewed a strip in there for interest. I layered it up and used some spellbinders to mat up the image. I added bling and these flowers, that I just love. It was a quick one, but I really like how it looks.
Here are some challenges I have entered!
Through the craft room door - Anything
Make it Monday
Cards in Envy - Punches
Gem of a challenge - Turquoise & purple

8 comments:

  1. Kelly I just love the purple and turquoise color combo! The stitching was a nice touch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image Kelly. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Kelly. Love your sentiment. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card ,love the image and lovely flower
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and card and I just adore the color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this fortnight, Good Luck! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and I love the colors!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love your color combo and your cut outs, plus the beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute, love the colors!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete