Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ebay Store & My followers

Hey everyone. I wanted to thank all my followers for following my blog. It means so much to have people support you and love what you do! I hope to continue to put up new posts that you all like. I'm in the process of making a few new cards before we go on holidays, so I hope to post a few before we leave!

For awhile now I have sold cards on ebay and off my blog. I used to have a website, but when I started blogging I decided to just have some blogs instead of ebay. I have opened up an ebay store. I think it will be fun! I still have about 250 products to sell and I'm always making more. I enjoy making cards and albums for people. As some of you know, I am the mother of two autistic boys and they keep me pretty busy. When I need some down time, that is when I scrapbook! Anyways, thanks to everyone who is interested in my cards and albums I make. I am thinking of moving this blog to my other blog www.koscraps4u.blogspot.ca I'll send out a post when I plan to do this. Anyways, thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment