This was a bit of a crazy card, but it turned out nice I think! I found some scraps of paper, and in fact the main image (bird with hearts) is actually a piece of K & Co paper. I matted that up and added some ribbon and a bow. I attached this to the card front which I sewed a strip of paper to and then added 3 different digi images and then matted them up using spellbinders. I spread them out evenly along that strip. For the sentiment, I used a spellbinders die and then cut out my sentiment that I printed and made from MS Word. Lastly I added three flowers/brad to the right bottom part of the main image mat and I was done!