Friday, August 24, 2012

Sketchy Challenge

Well have I been busy this week! I made this card for the sketchy challenge! I really like how it turned out. I have never done a template sketch before, so it was kind of fun! I love the spellbinders on this card. I sewed the paper in behind to the card. Ii also added some flowers, a brad, button, and small amount of bling to finish up this card! I just love it and it is in my favourite colour blue! I also submitted this to Sparkles Monthly Challenge too, as they were looking for nature - and Stamping for the weekend with pearls and swirls. As well, I love these blues and whites together, so why not do another entry at Wags 'n Whiskers, and Divas by design, and lastly Anything Goes at The Paper Shelter!!!!!!
Isn't this little owl so cute!!!!

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card

    Thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Nature Challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your card thanks for joining in at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Chances are you might get hooked on using sketches now that you've tried it... :-)Personally I can't make a card without having a sketch to follow... Supercute owl and card. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls - I'm sure we'll see you again!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete