Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simon Says Show White!

Hey everyone. I made this card for Simon Says Show White this week. I found it quite challenging and felt that it needed some texture to help make it stand out. I used the Martha Steward Punch for the back paper. For the front, I embossed the white paper using Tim's texture fades. I then adhered buttons, flower lace, and a die cut to the card. It is quite different for me, but that is the fun with doing these contests because you learn new things!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Kelly. Love the embossed piece as base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your embossing and the texture it gives your card!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy how this card makes me feel when I look at it. It is so clean and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so classy looking, the embossing looks fab, I do love white on white cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punches and dies challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete